Friday, December 9, 2011

What defense mechanism of the animal kingdom do you think would be cool to have?

Like porcupine quills, skunk stink or a turtles shell........





I think it would be cool to have the defense of the sea cucumber. When threatened the sea cucumber pukes out it鈥檚 guts.





Don鈥檛 you think that would stop a mugger or hinder a rapist?


|||I like the lizard that squirts blood from its eye...awesome!!|||quills would work. or fangs with deadly venom.|||the spider...i would love to spin webs|||I want to be like a puffer fish. If attacked, I simply expand 40 times my normal size. Then I'll be big enough to pick the mugger up and hurl him across town.|||UGH! I went on a date years ago...and she ordered a sea cucumber at this Chinese restaurant not knowing what it was. It was the grossest thing I've ever seen.





I think you picked the perfect defense. Btw...it worked for the animal too even post-mortem...it did not get eaten. |||I'd like to swing from trees by my tail|||I'm not sure about some defense mechanisms. One that comes to mind is the armadillo, which jumps straight up in the air when feeling threatened. This defense mechanism doesn't always work so well when a car is approaching, because they tend to hit the underside of the car.|||Opossum, just fall over dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment