Friday, December 9, 2011

What muscles do I need to build up to be awesome at piggyback rides?

I don't think I need to explain that question.





Assume, for no particular reason, that I am a young female with less muscle tone than a sea cucumber. What muscles should I target to gain the ability to ferry and/or kidnap humans upon my person?|||Legs


Arms


Low back|||squats, lunges and deadlifts i think would be the three main things you want to do.





do the squats and lunges with a bag full of anything heavy on your back. the deadlifts youll need a barbell with some weights to do those.





these three exercises should build up your legs and your back so you can support the extra weight on your back and be able to move around.|||You need to target your upper body strength,you can achieve this by lifting free weights,concentrate on your triceps and biceps.

No comments:

Post a Comment