Friday, December 9, 2011

What is the grossest thing you've ever ate?

I've eaten frog legs, raw sea cucumber, fish eggs, raw squid %26amp; octopus, a lot of raw fish, crocodile, but surprisingly not snails. Can anyone tell me what they've eaten that's really gross?|||Chocolate covered bees, grasshoppers and snake meat. I hate snakes, and it tasted like chicken. Afterwords I was told and , well you can guess what happened.|||My goldfish's food.





Eek....|||Eel, really gross.|||a cockroach





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkbmhwCCg鈥?/a>|||snake liver|||chicken roast with pineapples and chocolate on it.... yukk|||those are all really disgusting. the worst ive eaten is mussles. i hate seafood|||Plain wasabi, and a spoonful of cinnamon. My sister and I play this game called "Close your eyes and open your mouth" O_O|||Sushi. It was the worst tasting crap I have ever had in my life.|||I had a piece of kangaroo when I was in France it tastes good but as soon as I found out what it was I was so grossed out.








Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||okra...from a jar... BLLEEECCCHHHHHHHHH das nasty stuff|||Nothing to compare with yours. I accidentally got some clam or mussel that was at least cooked. Not that that made it any better; those things are globs of congealed snot in a shell...(X-O)|||this raw, vegan, organic, and such, laura bar thing


granolia bar


i cant beleive i tried that

No comments:

Post a Comment