Friday, December 9, 2011

When making a True Submarine sandwich, what would you use for the Parascope?

Do you SEE what I mean? =))





Carrot pieces put together at a 45 with a toothpick?





A Zucchini with an L shape?





or a Cucumber....





A sea cucumber would be most appropriate.....its just toooooooooo squishy!





Any ideas?|||Nothing|||Make your periscope from a baby carrot with an olive on top, held in place with a toothpick. Or, just use the olive on a toothpick without the baby carrot.|||any of the ideas you came up with will work really well. How about a carrot stick with radish on it?





I was thinking I would use celery when I first clicked this question. It is still a good choice.|||a tooth pick to hold it together.|||How about a candy cane? Left over from Christmas....|||A leek, it's tubular I think|||I think that I'd use a pickle; sometimes they are bent...

No comments:

Post a Comment