Tuesday, December 6, 2011

\what is the price of Sea Cucumbers in China, and where can I find a buyer?

We are harvesting sea cucumbers. I would like to know where I can find a buyer of sea cucumbers who is in China? Also, I would like to know the price of sea cucumbers|||Hi there, I am an American who has been living in China for five years. My wife is Chinese, and she has several years experience in China import/export (working for a company). I'll talk to her when she gets home and we'll see what we can come up with. Actually, we have been looking for this kind of opportunity (private venture), but haven't found the right import. If you could please e-mail me via my profile, we can talk about it. Please let me know what country you are in as well, as various laws and regulations may apply.|||They are harvesting them in Baja California and they couldn't find a buyer|||Hummm ok...what is a sea cucumber?

No comments:

Post a Comment