Friday, December 9, 2011

Is it better to use sea salt or sugar for body scrub?

To keep my light, glowing skin color, I make a mixture of cucumber %26amp; lemon (blended), sandalwood essential oil, avocado oil, apricot oil, ground coffee beans, and fine sea salt. I finish off with a really good moisturizer and scrub myself about twice a week. I was wondering, should I continue to use sea salt, or should i use sugar (raw) instead? I know both can be used as exfoliants, but which one is better and why? Could I still use same other ingredients if I switched? Thank you!|||It depends on your skin type. If you have a more oily skin type use salt because salt helps decrease oilyness in skin. It is also considered more of an energizer. However I don't like sea salt because it burns any small but and it can be irritating. Raw sugar is better for dryer skin. Its not a moisterizer but it doesn't dry it out either. I find it as more soothing. So its really just what you prefer. Try the sugar and see what you think|||Sea salt|||Sea salt is much better than sugar for your skin.|||the sodium in salt can just dry out your skin I guess? Sugar may be a better option|||salt|||Salt is good for your body :)|||Continue to use Sea Salt. Regular salt is too fine to scrub and sugar has glucose, that will clog with pours with a sticky solution.





I have a scrubbing cream from the DEAD SEA of ISRAEL that is great..You can find it on ULTA Stores or google it.


It is sea salt from the dead sea.|||sea salt is better :]|||Hello Sweet Tart Yes both Sea salt and sugar scrubs are great to use I even use them myself when I can make them. Have try cranberry sugar scrub and Vanilla and cocanut sugar scrubs. Write to me back here is my E-mail www.jpenton17@yahoo.com bye for now.James P.|||I prefer sugar simply because the salt scrubs tend to sting and irritate my skin. Especially areas that I usually shave in. I only use sugar scrubs now.|||Sugar scrubs are better for exfoliation. (2-3 times per week)





http://myspagirlparties.com/products.cfm鈥?/a>





Sea Salts are better for soaking in a tub.





http://myspagirlparties.com/products.cfm鈥?/a>|||sea salt is really good for your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment