Friday, December 2, 2011

Seacucumber-why does every1 give me weird looks when i say the sea cucumber is my fav animal?

it's true!


i love sea cucumbers and i can't believe people would eat them:'(


but everyone is always like "sea cucumbers!?!?!WHY?!?0_0:O"


when i respond that my favorite animal is the sea cucumbers...


i like cats too:D


thnx


xao:D|||That is cool. i think it only stirs looks to see if you are joking or not. You should study them and then later on do something about your love for them, like marine biology or something like. It is an unusual animal to be interested in and i am sure they would app recite you researching them and finding out more about them if they are your favourite animal.|||I found one washed up on the beach after a storm. It was bright orange. I didn't know what it was, but it had a somehow archetypal appearance. Observing finally that it was moving sluggishly, I decided that it was probably a mollusk and would be fine if returned to its habitat. I threw it back into the water. As you must know, it is not a mollusk but an echinoderm, but slow-moving just the same.


I have always remembered this encounter with something resembling awe, though I can't explain why.


Therefore I can appreciate your attraction to sea cucumbers.


Sure, cats are all right too, and more able to share my habitat.|||Maybe because they don't know what seacucumbers are....|||have you ever seen the jackass movie with the sea cucumber?? maybe thats why you get weird looks. they want to laugh lol|||They're beautiful!





And great in salads!|||Gee, I wonder why too.|||most people never consider them as an option, and don't realize how very interesting they are.|||Most people think furry cute animals are only and option. I think its unique that those are you fav! Ive never eaten one and don鈥檛 plan too! My favorite animals are every harmless animal =D|||arent they a afrodesiack??





a sexual turn on if u eat them|||because they dont like the sea.|||Yuck! I think sea slugs are nasty. They feed on dead fish and waste and look disgusting. I guess they are used for medicinal purposes and that's all good and fine, but they sure look disgusting. Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment