Friday, December 2, 2011

Would you stick a sea cucumber up your backside for $10,000?

It has to be up there for 10 seconds before it is removed|||You = in prison in 10 years, and I'll lay money on that.|||The whole thing?





I'd do it for a million.|||Show me d money|||Absolutely.|||Do sea cucumbers have strong defense systems?|||no ty...i'll passed!|||That's a lot of money. I'd be tempted, but I don't think it would fit.|||NO|||Yes, in fact Id pay.|||I wish I had a nickel for every sea cucumber thats been there.


that 10 grand would be chump change.


but for ONLY ten seconds


I'd feel cheated|||Have you ever seen a sea cucumber? You are an idiot. It would be like stuffing a pound of snot; you are unable to gain any purchase. Think before you ask idiot questions. Unless we are talking about a cooked one, which you did not explicitly state, so I assume uncooked, and I further assume that you are some kind of pervert idiot freak ... oh and dumass, to boot.|||f*ck that|||I don't think it will fit|||Only if I can stick several jellyfish up your bum for just 5 seconds|||Yes. Tell me where to meet you. Let's do this.|||Only if you try it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment