Friday, December 2, 2011

Would Atheists regret their past life if God brought them back to Earth as a Sea Cucumber?

"kevin!"





oh. sorry - I watch way too much spongebob.....|||I wouldn't!





Being a sea cucumber would be awesome!|||No because they are awesome|||Sea cucumbers are amazing! They can push out their internal organs through their anus if in trouble, and re-form later on in a safer environment.|||Yeah, I just want to be a land Cucumber.|||big "if" there buddy|||No|||I doubt sea cucumbers are capable of regret. But since you only get one life, I am probably fine.|||Only if they remembered it, and even then, probably not. Sea cucumbers have it pretty good. Chill out, filter feed, hang with all your sea cucumber buddies.|||Do sea cucumber's have to listen to Christian nonsense in the ocean?|||No the life of a sea cucumber sounds fun|||As a devout Catholic, I don't think God would inflict such vengeance on someone if they were a truly good person just because they didn't believe in him.





Also, your question seems kind of racist (or specist) toward cucumbers. Please remember that several Sea Cucumbers post here and might take offense to your comment.|||umm no i'd get to hang out with sponge bob then|||There's no god, so it wouldn't happen.





But, to entertain your hypothetical: no... sea cucumbers do not feel regret.|||Sea cucumbers probably aren't even self-aware. Besides, it would be Vishnu or Shiva or one of those guys who would be doing that.|||We would have to assert that sea cucumbers are capable of feeling regret before we could continue with this discussion.|||Nah, the ocean is pretty cool. Granted, I'd probably get eaten by something like a squid or sea lion, but it would be cool for the time being.|||They seem to have a relaxing and generally unstressed life, so no I wouldn't regret that. You could make your own salads, hire yourself out as a dildo and many other things if tides got tough.|||If I was brought back to life as a sea cucumber, I wouldn't know anything, but being a sea cucumber. So how could I?|||ooh reincarnation! Is that a Christian thing?|||Sea cucumbers are cool.





But Zeus won't do it.|||Some of them would rightly regard it as an upgrade.





Edit: I rest my case.|||Probably|||Transmigration has it's ups and downs. I've probably been one before and I'll probably be one again. The good thing is that sea cucumbers don't live that long and if I make an awesome sea cucumber maybe I'll get to be something cool in the life after that. Like a lion, or a wolf, that would be awesome.|||Hey..sea cucumbers have a great view on all the marine life down in warm oceans





*Dang..they don't have eyes..so, i think it could be a great experience anyways*

No comments:

Post a Comment